If the questions are not dev-related, you can ask them over here.
This one is for dev. I made a point of separating things for a reason.
Okay, I’m done now. Sorry for the spams.
I’d prefer to answer asks, no matter how innocuous, in private. Especially if it’s not dev-related. Sorry if this is inconvenient for you.
The other one was a wee bit small. Now she’s the same size as Sugar. Though the colors will stick out a bit…
Just because I might be able to find a spot for a cameo. >.>
All the things that are in the engine. Going to dev tonight.
…answer them! titansandtyrants, neilmakesgames, coffeedaydreams , thekingofakrillic, trainerdev, garrettmickley,…
You are a monster, but I will answer your questions. Tagging others is a little too chain-mail for me though. I’m only sometimes still a preteen.
1. An evil wizard appears and says you have to spend the rest of your life as an animal of your choice - what do you pick?
An evil wizard wouldn’t give me a choice, but alright - Polar Bear
2. Favorite cartoon on TV growing up?
This one is actually difficult, I watched a lot of TV growing up. The ones that stick out were Duck Tales, Darkwing Duck, Dinosaurs, Batman:TAS and Reboot. I could not pick just one.
3. Favorite third party mobile app? (Chrome doesn’t count cheaters)
The only mobile device I have is a nexus tablet, and because I have become a stereotype, my favorite app is called Shopping Cart. I don’t think I have to explain what it’s for.
4. Favorite N64 game?
Perfect Dark - to be fair, it’s the only one I’ve really played as I didn’t own my own and it’s the only game my friend let me have when I borrowed his. Great game though.
5. Weirdest item on your desk?
I don’t have a desk! I have a tiny terrible table thing. Weirdest thing is maybe the hand grips.
6. If you could only be 2 of the following, which two would you pick? Kind, wealthy, attractive, intelligent, talented
Intelligent and Wealthy - the rest could be learned or paid for, theoretically.
7. You are given a baby piglet to keep forever. What do you name it?
8. Most indispensable program to you for gamedev?
My hand-writing is atrocious, but I like to take a lot of notes and at this point I probably couldn’t manage without taking them. So, Notepad.
9. Do you like brown paper packages all tied up with string?
I do! I couldn’t tell you why though.
10. Beach, mountains, or forest?
All three in close proximity.
11. Do you make a wish when it’s 11;11?